Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Echo Park paper "Splash" of fun! two page layout



Can I just say that I LOVE my echo park paper collections.  The papers are so bright and fun!  I had to do a two page layout to capture all the cute faces my kids make while playing in their little pool in the backyard.  They just love to have fun together and play really silly games.  I used my new Cricut cartridge Sophisticated to make the titles, but otherwise my layout is Cricut-free (yikes, that is rare!)  I just used my Cuttlebug to add some nestabilities scalloped circles and cuttlebug folders to emboss.  I used a little bit of the lemondrop twine from the twinery to stitch a scallop border...because I love my new We R Memory Keepers "Sew Easy" tool.  The rest is just stickers from the Splash collection elements page.  I added glossy accents to the drops of water to make them look wet.  Mostly, I wanted the pictures of my kids and the journaling to tell my happy summer story!  Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment