Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday Bash invite and Sweet treats favor box with My Pink Stamper Stamp set!!

I made these invites awhile ago to send out for my son's first friend birthday party!  I love how they turned out.  I used an A6 card and envelope set that I purchased from Michael's.  I then cut out the snake from birthday bash, I would have to check my measurements!  I can email you with my gypsy cuts if you'd like!!!!  I used the swiss dots cuttlebug folder to add texture to my snake for scales.  I also used google eyes because at the size I used, the eyes were SOOO small!!!  I added some walnut Tim Holtz distress ink to ink up the edges of my snake.  The pattern paper is from K and Company.  Love it...the birthday line from Joann!   I also used a Martha Stewart punch for my layers.  Again, if you want exact measurements I can email you!! I also used My Pink Stamper for the sentiment "Party Animal" from I think her Everday Life set (they are all really great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment