Sunday, May 1, 2011

Berrylicious girl layout

Okay, so maybe not the newest and hottest from Provo craft, but I just love the "girly" images on the Cricut cartridge "Paisley".  I used the lipstick XO, because my 2 yr old decided to color her entire face in Strawberry shortcake lipgloss while we got dinner on the table!  So funny, but at the time very frustrating!  It happened in less than 2 minutes!!!!  I used Echo Park little girl paper and did the layout on my Gypsy.  I cut the background on fit to page and used as a template for my layout.  I welded the letters for the title, berrylicious girl.  The button is from my stash and the twine is from the twinery.  I used diamond stickles to bling it up.

1 comment:

  1. PS I used my new cricut expression 2, it is so USER FRIENDly. Provo craft went to great lengths to educate its consumers, check out their great videos at cricut.com! Matt is a master! Also, look carefully at your control buttons in the user manual!

    ReplyDelete