Monday, September 19, 2011

Life...and the new Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Can I say I am so far "In love with" my new cricut art philosophy bundle!  This cartridge has everything!  It has 3D images, borders, nice simple shapes and frames, 2 fonts, cards, and tags.  Not only that it has stamp sets from Close to My Heart that coordinate to fit the shapes perfectly.  I had never purchased any Close to My Heart products before I bought this set from Melanie at Courtney Lane Designs.  She is amazing and showed so many great projects with this cartridge.  I am so glad I took the leap!!  SO...hopefully now that I am getting well again after two serious colds and the start of a new school year, I will start blogging again.  I love you crafty friends!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. SO I may be lame, but I wanted to update any family that follow my blog...

    My brother is okay, but just found out that his oncologists will want him to have radiation treatment when his chemotheraphy are through. He is not in high spirits about this news, as the chemo has taken its toll on his spirit. Prayers are welcome! Thanks! Danielle:))))Hugs and blessings to all my friends!

    ReplyDelete