Monday, June 18, 2012

Papertrey ink MIM post

So, there is always time to restart a blog...right?  I have had a busy school year teaching my 3rd and 4th graders.  I also have such a beautiful family that has needed my strength over this year.  That's what I have been up to, but I have not stopped crafting.  Here's my latest creation, just hoping to tap into Betsy Veldman's amazing talent for her Make it Monday Challenge for Papertrey Ink.  I used some score tape to create the borders that separate the card sentiment visually from the pretty peonies.  I used winter wisteria to stamp the peonies and the sentiment.  The word happy was cut from Winter Wisteria cardstock with the Pretty Peonies die set.  I can't wait to play with the pretty peonies dies again, so much fun!  I had to add some pizzazz with the aqua glitter...too much fun!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the glitter detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color choices! Love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super touch, adding the glittered borders! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danielle, Your card is really sweet. I haven't tried my hand at this technique yet but I SO love all things PTI, so thanks for sharing and inspiring me to try.

    PLEASE check out another fun challenge blog where we would LOVE to have you join us:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    I'd love to become your "follower" if that's OK with you, and I really hope you will check out my blogs.

    Blessings,
    Karen
    P.S. I have some sweet blog candy on my blog at:
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete