Friday, June 14, 2013

Father's Day Card

I was looking through some photos from a few summers ago and found one of my Dad taking some time with my kids.  It really touched me...maybe it was that in my heart I had missed many of these moments with my Dad myself.  I didn't see him as much as I needed growing up.  Anyway...I can't hold onto that now.  I need to be there for my babies.  I wanted to take my own spin on a card I had seen on Nichole Heady's blog and found some inspiration from a paper pad I picked up by Authentique   called "Strong" the other day at my LSS.  I used my Wonderful Words die "memories" from PTI and die cut a piece of adhesive cork to adhere a frame from Fabulous Frames with my photo matted inside.  I then used a bountiful banners die to cut a banner from the same pattern pack to layer a sentiment onto from the Strong collection.  Voila!  I had a card, super easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment